Fiancé Green Card Petitions


The K-1 Visa, covers the fiancé of a United States citizen and permits the fiancé to travel to the United States and marry his or her soon to be spouse. Once married, the fiancé may apply for adjustment of status.

The K non-immigrant categories are nonimmigrant in name only.  This is because in reality they are transitional immigrant categories for foreign nationals who will be immediately eligible for permanent residence upon marriage or upon government processing of their immigrant applications.

At The Law Offices of Dominic E. Capeci, our team of highly skilled immigration attorneys have established an excellent reputation with families, companies, community members, and organizations both here and abroad.  Many people who seek entry into the United States, or who need help with their immigration issues come to us because of our proven track record. 

Please contact us now below to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced immigration attorneys. 

Allow us to help solve your immigration challenges

Trust Your Immigration to our dedicated team. Contact us for a consultation.
For assistance from an experienced attorney, please complete the form below.